Skip to content
- This limited edition diner mug features a barista celebrating the portafilter, printed on a classic brown glaze.
- This mug meets the quality, durability, and aesthetic demands of cafes, coffee houses, and espresso bars.
- Holds 10 volumetric oz (300ml) when filled to the brim. (3-5% variance can be expected).
- Fired at 1300 degrees to ensure maximum durability, chip resistance, and density.
- Due to the print application, we don't recommend putting these in the dishwasher or microwave: we find that they will fade over time.
- Lead-free glaze.
- Made of porcelain, imported from China.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection